Friday, September 16, 2011

Preschool Snacks - Planet and Kid Friendly


Miss Addyson just started preschool and because her name starts with A she was first on the list to bring a snack. I scoured the Internet for creative and fun ideas. I found a "Go Fish" idea that sounded awesome. Yes, it is obvious that I am way more excited about preschool snacks that Addy is. Many of the ideas I liked required plates, cups or small dishes. It was important to me to try and be eco-conscious.  I looked at the paper plates, paper cups and all the other possible options. I decided on blue plastic reusable bowls and tiny plastic containers with lids.  There are fourteen kids in her class and the blue bowls were three for a dollar  and eight small containers with lids for a dollar.  I am sure both were made in China and not BPA free but since I was not microwaving or serving anything hot in them I figured it was fairly safe.  I can't wait to create a cool October snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment